What is Candida?
It is a single-celled organism that is normally found in small amounts in humans. Candida becomes a problem when it turns into a fungal infection called Candidiasis. When overproduced it can break down the wall of the intestine and get into the bloodstream, releasing toxic by-products. Because of this, Candidiasis can be the leading cause of a leaky gut. Many diﬀerent health problems have been related to Candida overgrowth, since a big portion of your immune system depends on a healthy gut.
How did I get candidiasis?
1. Eating a diet that is low in nutrients, but high in refned carbs andsugars can lead to Candidiasis.
2. Using oral contraceptives.
3. Leading a stressful lifestyle.
4. The use of Antibiotics, which can deplete good bacteria andcause Candidiasis growth.
5. Alcohol consumption
As the world’s food is becoming less nutritious, and more and more processed food is made and sold at record rates, it’s hard to avoid buying it and consuming it.
How is Candidiasis Diagnosed?
1. IgG, IgA, Igm.
2. Comprehensive stool tests.
3. Urine Analysis.
4. If you have taken antibiotics, even when a child, this can allow accelerated Candida growth rate when you get older.
1. Candida Clear.
2. Everyday Vitamin C Power Formula.
3. Strong probiotic.
4. Additional products recommended by your doctor